Our website will be down for a couple days. We’ve performing some major updates, shifting web hosts, and generally spicin’ things up around here.
The blog will remain active through most of the upgrade, but the main site (including our store) will be down. If you have questions about the journal, submissions, or purchases, you can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for understanding!
Jonathan Alston was a contributor to our Spring 2013 issue, and you can stay informed about his upcoming projects on his blog. He posts a few times each month, often discussing the writing life and process: http://jaawriter.blogspot.com/
Emily Strauss was a contributor to our Fall 2013 issue. Since then, she’s been a busy poet, racking up new publication credits.
Since publishing with The Conium Review, Emily’s work has appeared or is forthcoming in the following journals and magazines:
- Torrid Lit Journal, “Among the Ruins of a Former Mansion”, “Flowing to the Sea”, Volume VIII, “Revolution”, October 1, 2013, p. 11
- Connotation Press, “Move the Marker Over One Notch”, Issue 1, Vol. 5, September, 2013
- Catamaran Literary Reader, “Leaving Tehachapi”, Issue 5, Winter, 2014, forthcoming
- Snail Mail Review, “Dreadful Silence”, Issue 6, Fall, 2013, p. 29
- Pudding Magazine: the Journal of Applied Poetry, “A House of Bees”, Summer, 2013, “The Furnace”, Winter, 2014, forthcoming
- Dark Matter: A Journal of Speculative Writing, “The Stone”, Issue 4, January, 2014, University of Houston, TX, forthcoming
- Pavilion Magazine, “A Flight of Pelicans”, Spring, 2014, forthcoming
The Conium Review has had a WordPress blog for a while, but it’s main function was for hosting the podcast. Moving forward, we’re making WordPress a more integral part of our online presence.
We’ve moved some of the most important posts from The Conium Review website (i.e. book reviews) over to WordPress. A few other posts will migrate soon, and we’ll be more active on WordPress moving forward.
Please share the blog with your friends and followers. We look forward to connecting with the WordPress blogging community.
Thanks for supporting our small press!
The Conium Review has a new website. You can still find us at http://www.coniumreview.com, but the whole site has a new design. We’ve changed the look, removed the clutter, and added some new features.